Monday, February 22, 2010

Microsoft Office 2003 Switching Computers Microsoft Office 2007?

Microsoft Office 2007? - microsoft office 2003 switching computers

I have Microsoft Office 2007, my friends and me. However, I had the CD, including the Microsoft Office has been standard. My friends had received the same CD, and Microsoft OneNote, but it's true! And programs such as Word, I feel a bit slow to open this program and when I open a file, I need a few seconds to wait for something. Even if I click on another window, then it is the same, I can not do anything for a few seconds. Also making the switch to Microsoft Word documents ... But my friends are not as yours is faster! And it's not my team, because he very well with Microsoft Office 2003, and has a lot of RAM. Please help me understand what the problem! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment